Benefits of Eloping
Are you considering an elopement? This list of the benefits of eloping covers many of the reasons why more and more couples are eloping today!
More and more couples are choosing to elope instead of having a large, traditional wedding these days.
Even though big, traditional weddings can be a lot of and are a great way to celebrate, they just simply aren’t right for every couple. Perhaps the stress or drama of wedding planning is getting to you. Maybe the cost of a larger wedding is overwhelming. Or perhaps you just love the simplicity of a wedding day that is 100 percent focused on you and your partner, and the commitment you are making to each other.
If you are considering an elopement, here is a list of the benefits of eloping!
What are the benefits of eloping?
- Less stress and planning compared to a large, traditional wedding.
- Your wedding day will be more intimate.
- You can save money.
- The focus of your wedding day will be entirely on you and your partner.
- You can avoid any wedding drama with family members or friends.
- Eloping generates less waste and is better for the environment.
- You can have a bigger adventure for your wedding day.
- You can say your vows privately.
- You can have your elopement and honeymoon on the same trip.
Are you planning an elopement or microwedding?
I’m more than just a photographer. Helping couples create their dream day is what I do best!
Or check out more elopement planning resources…
Hi I’m Kim, a Denver, Colorado based photographer specializing in Adventure Elopements in Colorado and worldwide! Photographing couples on the most special day of their lives is a true honor for me. But I’ve made it my mission to take it one step further than that. When you work with me, you’re getting more than just a photographer. I’m here to help you with all of the planning resources you need to have the most amazing elopement day ever! That includes everything from assistance with location ideas, timeline planning, and lots more free resources. So you can forget the work, and focus on having fun!